Tempo TP is used for short-term road marking (2 to 8 weeks).
Thanks to a paint formula specially designed to facilitate the elimination of the color, it is particularly well-adapted for temporary marking or identi cation purposes in urban areas or for listed or otherwise “protected” sites.
Easy and safe to use, Fluo TP is fitted with the patented Soppec “TP” safety cap.
• Very good adhesion to surfaces such as concrete, asphalt, grass, wood, sand, etc.
• A particularly robust safety cap (a full aerosol dropped from a height of 1.50m will remain intact). • Highly uorescent, visible from a distance.
• Marking duration: up to 2 months maximum.
• Rapid drying: approximately 10 min.
• Temperature range: -20 to 50°C.
• Removal facilitated by mechanical action (water jet, low pressure cleaner, brushing, etc).
Binder: complex blend of mineral oils and clays.
Pigments: mineral and organic, free from heavy metals. Solvents: complex blend free from chlorinated solvents and aromatic compounds.
Propellant: speci c blend of isobutane and propane.
Manually or using our purpose-designed application equipment (One-wheel applicator & gun handlesee pages ).
BEFORE USE: shake vigorously head down.
AFTER USE: purge head up.
Health and safety
Safety data sheets are available free of charge on the internet: www.quick-fds.com. No paint mist or drips during use thanks to the patented SOPPEC safety cap.