- Construction - aerosols
FLUO TP Fluorescent spray paint [12 months]
FLUO TP is designed to meet the very highest demands for marking visibility and longevity. It is particularly appreciated by land-surveyors for setting-out and identi cation, but is also used in a wide range of other domains such as roadworks, earthworks, pipework and the general construction eld.
FLUO TP is the most fluorescent marking spray on the market and offers the highest visibility thanks to its new formula (2016) with an even higher density of uorescent pigments. Easy and safe to use, Fluo TP is fitted with the patented Soppec “TP” safety cap.
• Usable on a very wide range of surfaces, such as: concrete, asphalt, grass, gravel, sand, stone and
• A particularly robust safety cap (a full aerosol dropped from a height of 1.50m will remain intact). • Rapid drying: approximately 10 min.
• Very long life and covering capacity: 1 aerosol applied using the Soppec One-wheel applicator is
suf cient to mark a durable line 80 m long and 2 cm wide.
• High longevity, including on wet surfaces, of up to 12 months (depending on the surface,
the application conditions and the UV exposure).
• Temperature range: -20°C to 50°C.
Pigments: mineral and organic, free from heavy metals.
Solvents: complex blend free from chlorinated solvents and aromatic compounds. Propellant: speci c blend of isobutane and propane.
Manually or using our purpose-designed application equipment (One-wheel applicator & gun handle
see pages 20 and 21).
BEFORE USE: shake vigorously head down.
AFTER USE: purge head up.
Health and safety
Les ches Safety data sheets are available free of charge on the internet: www.quick-fds.com.
No paint mist or drips during use
CLP labelling with a single pictogram.