- Line marking - aerosols
TRACING - Line marking spray paint [12 Months]
TRACING® line marking paint is used to mark-out surfaces and optimise traf c ows both indoors and out: logistics warehouses, sports centres, grass sports elds, cycle paths or car parks. TRACING® is ideal for marking-out oors and other ground surfaces in low-traffic areas.
The 750ml offers the best value for money for outdoor marking.
• Excellent adhesion.
• Good weather resistance and fast drying: 15 to 20 minutes or less.
• Crisp, sharp lines thanks to its purpose- designed nozzle.
• Marking duration: approximately 12 months, depending on the application surface, usage and wear.
• Application temperature: from +5°C to 50°C.
Pigments: mineral and organic, lead and cadmium-free
Solvents: a complex blend free from chlorinated solvents and aromatic compounds (toluene, xylene, etc)
Propellant: a speci c mix of isobutane and propane
Manually or using our application equipment (4-wheel marking trolley, hand gun, see page 15) Drying Time: 15 to 20 min
Health and safety
Safety data sheets are available free of charge on
the internet: www.quick-fds.com
CLP labelling with a single pictograph.
Recommendation for use
• Use head down, adjust the position of the aero- sol in the equipment used to give an application height that produces the desired line width.
• BEFORE USE: Shake the can vigorously in an upside down position to thoroughly mix the paint, continue shaking even after having clearly heard the ball bearings.
• AFTER USE: Purge head up (until gas only co- mes out) to clean the valve and nozzle.
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR USE
Whatever the nature of the surface, the following
conditions are essential for the optimal applica-
tion of TRACING®
Correct preparation of the surface to be painted is imperative to obtain excellent paint adhesion. Thoroughly clean the surface to ensure that it is free from dust, dirt, grease, etc.
Relative humidity should be between 10% and
The application temperature should not be below 5°C.
For a good quality line, the rst coat should be applied quickly (print layer); on the other hand, the second and optional third coats should be ap- plied more slowly to obtain the desired coverage.
Recommendations by surface type:
Before applying Tracing® to a new concrete sur- face, allow a minimum of 3 to 4 weeks for com- plete drying (French building trades standards) and the elimination of acidity.
It is advisable to wait at least 15 days before line-marking a new asphalt surface in order to avoid any alteration to the quality of the marking.
• Special conditions applicable to “synthetic” (plastic, PVC, varnishes) and painted (epoxy, PU) oor surfaces.
In this domain, there are several different types of paint and the paint used for the oor may be incompatible with TRACING® (resulting in poor adhesion). We therefore recommend carrying out a test beforehand for these speci c types of sur- face.
Lines can be given a protective coating of our PROTECT LINE varnish (see page 12) for impro- ved longevity and dirt resistance.