- Forest - aerosols
STRONG MARKER - NON FLUORESCENT MARKING [long duration]
Non fluorescent STRONG MARKER® is a forestry marker perfectly adapted to the long duration marking needs of the forestry industry.
It is used for: long term marking of trees, delimitation of stands and forestry plots, boundary marking, to mark trees to be left to grown on, indicating hiking trails...
• Excellent adhesion and high covering power on all timber surfaces
• Very good weather resistance
• Marking duration: 4-6 years depending on the application conditions and surface
• Temperature range: from -20°C to 50°C
• Drying time: 1 hr to 1h30
Pigments: mineral and organic, lead and cad- mium-free
Solvents: complex blend free from chlorinated solvents and with no aromatic compounds Propellant: speci c blend of isobutane and propane.
Manually or using our purpose-designed application equipment (forestry grip or SYLVAGUN aerosol gun
Important: Before use (head up): shake thoroughly for at least a minute to avoid pigment sedimentation that may block the nozzle
After use: purge head down
Health and safety
Safety data sheets are available free of charge on the internet: www.quick-fds.com
CLP labelling with a single pictogram