- Construction - aerosols
HYDRO TP Environmentaly friendly worksite marker [6 Months]
Formulated with over 25% water for the orescent paints, HYDRO TOP
is not only more environmentally-friendly but is better for the health
and safety of all those exposed to the paint.
And, of course, HYDRO TP offers excellent performance for marking and identi cation purposes.
It is widely used in the following elds: road and highway works, earthworks, pipelines, construction and electrical installations. HYDRO TP is fitted with the patented SOPPEC “TP” safety cap.
• High visibility, including from a distance, thanks to its uorescent formulation.
• Can be used on a wide range of different types of surface, even when wet, such as: concrete, asphalt, sand and gravel.
• A particularly robust safety cap (a full aerosol dropped from a height of 1.50m will remain intact). • Rapid drying: approximately 10 min.
• Long marking duration: at least 6 months, depending on the application conditions, the surface and UV exposure levels.
• Temperature range: +5°C to 50°C, humidity level <85%.
• Hydro TP paint only attains its optimal performance when completely dry. It remains
vulnerable to moisture or water (rain, etc) until completely dry.
Binder: specific polymers.
Water: between 25% and 28% depending on the uorescent colors. Solvent: blend free from aromatic or chlorinated solvents. Propellant: dimethyl ether.
Pigments: mineral and organic, free from heavy metals.
Manually or using our purpose-designed application equipment (One-wheel applicator & gun han-
dlesee pages ).
BEFORE USE: shake vigorously head down.
AFTER USE: purge head up.
Health and safety
Safety data sheets are available free of charge on the internet: www.quick-fds.com.
No paint mist or drips during use thanks to the patented SOPPEC safety cap.